CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

 
Every year on Valentines Day I try to do things special for the children.
This year we....
made decorations,
 
 






         Luke wasnt able to really help, but he encouraged with his smiles.
I made heart shaped cinamen buns, they were delish!

We ate heart shaped grilled cheese sandwhiches, we devoured those in minutes.


After the kids went fown for their naps, I layed out lolli's for them on pretty pink napkins.

After nap we all hung the decorations and set the table.

I made pink mashed taters and pink white cheddar mac n cheese.





They were a hit! We also went around the table and talked about what we love about eachother.

I came out only dyed a little pink so not a bad day in all.
I hope you enjoyed  your Valentines Day as much as we did.

01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

0 comments:

Post a Comment