CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Bucket List

Does everyone have a bucket list? Ive always been a big fan of lists. I remember reading Anastasia Crumpnik book when I was a little girl, and she wrote lists about everything and I remember feeling like finally I was understood, or maybe I understood more about myself? Hah. Well I thought Id share my list on here. Its changed and expanded over the years. Im constantly adding to it and taking things away. but most have stayed the same since I was a kid.

1) To have children (check!)
2) To live on a farm/homestead
3) play the violen
4) go to culinary school
5) write a novel
6) own the first edition of Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
7) be a treasure broker
8) travel to the west coast
9) learn french
10) visit iceland
11) own and run a bakery
12) hike the entire length of the Apalachian trail 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

0 comments:

Post a Comment