CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Room With Many Hats

This is our dining room. It serves many purpouses. Its  my husbands office, my sewing room, where we eat, and our school room. Since my son was in preschool I have been homeschooling him.Now before you go and assume that I am anti public school becuase I do so, let me stop you. We chose to homeschool our son, simply becuase I enjoy it. I enjoy him being at home, learning with him, and teaching him charactor building. See? Out of allf of my reasons I didnt knock once on public schools.


after working all weekend to get the school room ready again, and with the help of my son and husband, the school schedule is up, chore packs are finished, books are all in place, and the curriculum is written out. (for this week atleast). So tomorrow school will begin,. Talon will be starting the first grade.  I thought Id share some photos with you all my efforts to be organized. Im hoping itll stay that way all school year, but Im not holding my breath.
for all of those who have started already or about to start, have a happy and safe school year!!




01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

0 comments:

Post a Comment