CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2012

Freezer and Fridge Staples Part 3

Here is a list of items that I keep in my fridge and freezer. Some of the items I get from Aldis on my stock up day, and some I make from scratch and keep frozen for later use.

Fridge
  • milk (whole or skim) I like organic
  • cheese -block, shredded and sliced. (cheddar, colby,or whatever else I'm in the mood for)
  • cream cheese
  • sour cream
  • eggs usually about 7 or 8 dozen
  • fruits and berries whatever are in season
  • veggies (collards, mushrooms, celery, carrots,and other yummy goodies i find on sale. sometimes ill try something new)
  • maple syrup
  • butter 6 pounds
  • crescent rolls
  • bread
Freezer
  • bananas that have browned ( you can later turn them into sweet breads or muffins to freeze and eat later)
  • frozen veggies. I stock up when stores have them 10 for 10 and I use them in soups, side dishes, pasta the possibilities are endless!
  • frozen fruit. good for smoothies, to make pie fillings and to thaw and eat as a treat. yum!
  • homemade pizza dough
  • yeast breads
  • sweet breads
  • ground turkey
  • chicken breasts (boneless)
Tomorrow I will write out all the menu possibilities there are with just these staples alone! 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

0 comments:

Post a Comment