CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 11, 2012

Raising heck.....

Just kidding. No heck raising here! But we will be raising the garden beds this week. Thats if my washing machine is fixed quickly. The machine decided to start making a really strange sound and stop working a few days ago while i was on my second soaking of my clothe diapers. I have since, been washing in the bathtub with a broom as the agitator, with a baby in my arm. Thankfully its not too hard, I find it adventerous, and I managed to get three loads done pretty quickly. I am thankful for having that option to wash, and atleast my dryer is still working.
So this Sunday, my husband (I cant lift heavy due to my birth a few weeks ago) will be lining our veggie beds with cinder blocks. Then we will be filling them with dirt, up to the level of the block. Inside the blocks I will fill with dirt as well and plant strawberries in each one. I figure it will give us the ultimate spacing options so that we can grow more veggies this year, then last.
I will take photos of the progress and post them on here as we go! 01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

0 comments:

Post a Comment